Births & Baptisms
- Constance Emmeline Marrott, d/o George Herlock Marrott & Harriet Gillesby, christened in Barbados.
- Edward Gillespie christened May 13, 1866 Barbardos, s/o Maria Gillespie
- Anne Gillaspick married Robert SHAW 1682, April 16 in Saint Michael, Barbadoes, Caribbean.
- Harriett Gillespy b 1835, d/o John, married George Hurlock SCARROTT 1858, Dec 11 in Saint Michael, Barbadoes, Caribbean.
- Mary Jane Hinds Gillespy married Thomas William STEVENS, 1849, April 17 in Saint Michael, Barbadoes, Caribbean
- Richard Gillespie married Judith ROSE 1844, Feb 15 Saint Michael, Barbadoes, Caribbean.
Doria May Wilks-Gillespie, birth Oct 23, 1956. Death Sept 11, 2012. Burial Prospect Cemetery, George Town, Cayman Island
Adele Gillespie, 1829, Owned the slave Rosetta b about 1779, age 59, Creole. Parish Kingston, Jamaica
Edwin Thomas Gillespie, slave, born about 1787, age 33, Creole. Owner J. L. Edwards 1820. Parish of St Catherine, Jamaica
Mrs Eliza Gillespie, 1826, owned slave Bill, born about 1779, age 47, African female, Parish of Trelawney, Jamaica
Eliza Gillespie, 1829, owned slave Molly, born about 1744, age 85, African. Parish of Trelawney, Jamaica
George Gillespie (Cuffee), born about 1769, age 57, African, Owned by Francis Guscott 1826. St George Parish, Jamaica
George Hugh Gillespie, 1823, Slave owner of Newcastle, born about 1747, age 76, African, black. Parish of St George, Jamaica
George W Gillespie, slave owner of Anvacastle, born about 1747, age 73, African. Parish of St George, Jamaica
Hugh William Gillespie, 1823, Owned slave Betsey, born abour 1787, age 36, African. Parish of Port Royal, Jamaica
Jas Gillespie, slave, b about 1790, age 33, African. Owned by William Rowland 1829. St George Parish, Jamaica.
James Gillespie, (Cornwall), slave, born about 1791, age 29, African. Parish of St George, Jamaica. Owned by Port Stewart 1820
James Gillespie b 1796, from Scotland. Ship master. Buried Kingston Cathedral, Jamaica
Jane Gillespie, owned the slave Hugh, b about 1777, age 30, African. Pareish of St George, Jamaica
Morris Gillespie, slave, b about 1767, age 50, African, male, St George Parish, Jamaica, Owned by Jacob Stamp 1817
Natt Gillespie (Prince) slave, born about 1769, age 48. Creole. Owned by Robert Finlayan 1817. St Thomas in the East Parish, Jamaica
Susanna Gillespie, 1832. Owned slave Richard, b about 1802, age 30, Creole. St Catherine Parish, Jamaica
Thos Gillespie, slave b 1787, age 30, African. Owned by deceased John Kelly 1816. St Thomas in the East Parish, Jamaica
Urquhart Gillespie, 1817, Owned slave Phillis born about 1775, age 42. African female. Parish Trelawney, Jamaica
Births & Baptisms
- Jane Gillispie married John Anderson Oct 17, 1818 St George, Surrey, Jamaica
- Ann Gillespie, burial July 27, 1817 St James, Cornwall, Jamaica
- Anna Maria Gillespie, burial Sept 2, 1860, St Elizabeth, Jamaica
- Cap Gillespie, burial Nov 28, 1824 St James, Jamaica
- David Gillespie, burial Aug 4,1808, St James, Jamaica
- Mary Main Gillespie, burial Nov 8 1798, Trelawny, Cornwall, Jamaica
- Urquhart Gillespie, burial March 1, 1821, Trelawny, Cornwall, Jamaica
- Thomas Gillespie b 1765. S/o Alexander Gillespie (1728-1796) & Grizel, died in Kingston, Jamaica April 29, 1799. Merchant (note family history researched from Scotland)
- William Gillespie, eldest son of William Gillespie, merchant in Edinburgh, Scotland. Died in Talmouth, Jamaica on June 23, 1812.
John Gillespie, his will Sept 13, 1761. Captain in the Honourable Regiment of Foot, a bachelor of the island of Jamaica, West Indies.
Source of Records: Mormon Website; Find A Grave